SACOR FINANCIAL INC
We help organizations recover delinquent consumer debt two ways:
- Selling your charged-off accounts to SACOR immediately impacts your bottom line by offering you cash for these nonproductive accounts
- SACOR's nationwide and international collection service
Respecting the consumer - courteous treatment our priority We treat consumer debtors with courtesy, respect and a willingness to help re-establish themselves as creditworthy individuals.
For the seller of debt: Liquidating delinquent, distressed and dormant accounts and judgments:
- Immediately provide cash in hand
- Boosts your bottom line
- Reduces administrative and agency audit costs
- Eliminates potential liability for agency actions
A debt sale is a step in the recovery process when other traditional avenues have been exhausted. Alternately, you can sell distressed debt "fresh" at the point of charge-off in order to eliminate costs associated with your in-house collection management.
Options to consider when pursuing a debt sale:
- Sell once or occasionally, as needed.
- Sell on a forward-flow basis. This is when a commitment is made to a series of scheduled sales at defined intervals throughout the year, enabling a predictable cash flow to you.
The SACOR approach to debt purchasing provides you with a profitable and efficient recovery alternative at a number of stages through the collection process. We will work on a solution to fit your organization's recovery strategy and comfort level.
Contingency collection assignment:
SACOR offers nationwide collection services and legal collection representation.
- We evaluate each claim carefully aiming to maximize its collection potential
- Intrusive skip trace, consumer contact and asset location services are a standard part of our collection progress
- Legal collections when authorized and desired by our clients boost our liquidation rates far above the norm
- In house legal capacity is augmented by our worldwide network of attorney relationships
- You can expect to recover 20-30% more net dollars back to you when you use SACOR